Retraction Policy and Instructions
International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) ONLY retracts articles for the following TWO reasons:
- The authors admit that there is a conflict of interests, and/or duplicate submissions to multiple journals at the same time and/or plagiarism in this article. In this case,
- The administrator of the authors’ institute should be notified and he/she needs to send an official letter to the editor-in-chief indicating that he/she knows the issue.
- The administrator of the authors’ institute should show the evidence that there are steps to against this issue with the signature of the school administrator.
- This letter must be sent from the administrator’s school official email address to the editor the journal and the authors at the same time.
- The retraction process is irreversible, which means if an article is retracted, it won’t be able to appear again in the journal in future.
- The authors insist on retracting the article, due to personal reasons and there’s a 95 EUR / article processing charge.
- The authors should write a letter with all the signatures indicating that they would like to retract the article due to personal reasons and they are sure that there isn’t any conflict of interests and/or plagiarism in this article and they understand that the retraction will make the journal incomplete.
- The authors need to provide the payment receipt of the processing charge to the editor.