Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Article Processing Fee (APF) 95 EUR is charged for papers accepted after the process of review is complete.
ArticlesSection default policy
- In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE), whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its online version, and/or in other media formats.
- In consideration of this assignment, International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
- Editors and the editorial board of International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
- I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- I/We hereby indemnify International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.