About the Journal
International Journal of Business & Economics (IJBE) is a double-blind peer review online journal published by Association-Institute for English Language and American Studies (AIELAS), North Macedonia.
It is an openly accessible journal published twice a year, in Spring and Fall, and it is focusing on theories, methods and applications in Business and Economics.
International Journal of Business and Economics (IJBE) is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Business & Economics.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a double-blind peer review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 6 months.
The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Research on Industrial, Business and Management,
- Research on iBusiness,
- Research on Financial Risk Management,
- Research on Human Resource and Sustainability Studies,
- Research on Mathematical Finance,
- Research on Service Science and Management,
- Research on Low Carbon Economy,
- Research on Modern Economy,
- Research on Accounting,
- Research on Business and Management,
- Research on Theoretical Economics Letters,
- Research on Technology and Investment.